ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
September
Tuesday, September 30, 2014; ( 6:45 PM )

I was scrolling through Facebook and chance upon a video that is about "Big Talk". It describes how instead of having day to day small talks with people, we have deep conversations that are termed "Big Talk" so that it does not sound so scary. I found it to be rather interesting and it really makes people think about these kind of macro topics. I scrolled through the comments and found this YouTube video that is titled
"50 people 1 question"

What makes me happy?
I'm going to try answering it off-hand.
My girlfriend makes me happy. She never fails to bring a smile to my face no matter how bad the day has been going for me. She's a quiet supporter, often-times not knowing what to do but will always be secretly concerned about you and hoping the best for you. She has a bubbly character and is always jumping around and the things that she does is just so out of the ordinary. But most importantly, she inspires me. She inspires me be a better person and to try things that I wouldn't. Self-motivation is important, but sometimes my steam just runs out. But she'll be alongside me spurring me on and dragging me along with her to reach the finishing line. Inspiration, in it's most simplest and purest form. So that's one of the things that makes me happy.
I feel happy when I make people genuinely laugh and put a smile on their faces no matter how tired they are. I enjoy meals filled with laughter with a small group of people, to laugh together while enjoying something to munch on. Everyone needs a good laugh sometimes and I feel happy when I make people laugh, or when they make me laugh, and we all laugh together. I feel happy when in a big group and everyone just seems so dead, I'm able to come up with conversations that involve everybody and everyone starts to open up after that. I'm happy when all of us share a good laugh.
I feel happy when I run, long distance. It clears my mind and helps me to think straight. A good run sets me on track of what I need to do and accomplish and just running against the sun makes me feel that there is always hope at the end of the day. During my runs, I see the elderly running too and that's amazing considering how old they are.
The list goes on and on, but these are what really makes me happy. Gratefulness is a question of it's own.



Live ;D