ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
June
Thursday, June 26, 2014; ( 10:27 AM )

June is adventurous, insane, crazy, fast-paced & romantic.

That kind of feeling, that warmth I felt during Arts'14 and a bitter-sweet feeling when it's over. There is something about Arts camp that pulls me back. I remember my first camp in uni - Arts camp'13. I was a very quiet freshie, didn't really talk much but thoroughly enjoyed Arts'13 even though some parts were quite boring and alot of waiting time due to the haze. I went as a councillor for Oweek'13, being the lucky few that was chosen among the whole of the arts camp'13 T2. I concluded I liked being a councillor more than a freshie. I went crazy, got so high that my seniors wondered why wasn't I like that during Arts'13. I liked that, I like how people know me as someone when they actually didn't know I could be someone else. Ultimately, I enjoyed Oweek'13, I really did. It was so crazy, so tiring, so hyped I wondered how I managed to survive the whole of Oweek'13. I remember in Sem 2 and I said I will want to be OGL for Arts'14. I wanted the next batch of freshies to feel the pride and joy of being in T2. That suddenly a bunch of misfits that are put together formed a family of T2. I want the freshies to know how it feels like that watching a Tug O war isn't simply watching yet, another game. I want them to feel how it's like to cheer on their friends who are pulling, them to feel an immense pride and euphoria feeling shouting and cheering their hearts out. Arts'14 gave me many memories, both good and bad. I want them to most importantly remember and know that - no one gets left behind in T2. On hindsight, I think I failed as an OGL, but my freshies and councillors and AO were really nice people that pull me back when I fell. Thank you everyone. Never thought I'll tear again in Arts'14. Arts'14 was truly amazing with all of you all! Huat ah!

That kind of feeling, that satisfaction I felt during Econs pre-camp when my initiation night received so much applause and people crying after every station. It made me feel so so much better. There were people who were experienced in planning such nights and even more people that could have walked even scarier routes too. But most said they have never walked such a scary one before. Honestly I thought i could have done better, and I will. With all the feedback that I've gathered from everyone of them, I believe Econs'14 will be an awesome one.

That kind of feeling, that pride I feel whenever I talked about my gf infront of everybody. Never for once have I forget her. She is always on my mind and when things get a little too stress to handle and boring, I'm always reminded of her. I talked about her infront of my friends, in front of strangers I dun even know so well. Because I'm proud to have, proud to have her in my life and everyone should know this wonderful girl who is willing to spent the past 3 years with me, and alot more year in the future. Leonard will always say I hate you shannon, why are you always talking about your gf. But it's good, because that's what a healthy relationship should have. You dun complain, you brag, because you have the rights to brag. And as a good friend, hearing you talk about her makes me happy, because you have truly found happiness. I guess I may not the best boyfriend ever, but I'm true to you and never have I loved someone so much.

I have the last Econs camp coming up, and I'm crashing O-week. That's probably another 3 more camps for me and summer is a close for me. What a wild one but everytime I go for a camp, it's a different kind of fun, a different kind of feeling and even more memories for me to keep.



Live ;D