|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
#44
Sunday, April 6, 2014; ( 9:51 PM )
I guess there's a greater sin than murder. It's to not laugh for a day. We are often so busy with our lives that we forget to laugh, to do the things we love and celebrate life. As a student, I'm usually caught up with tutorials, lectures and readings. Projects and assignments that are due in #numberofdays, midterms and finals, struggling with results. These create stress but I've realised something today. No, I guess it probably slipped off my mind at some point in time.
And that is to always leave some time, no matter how busy I am to enjoy life. By just that little, and that little, and little by little, the see-saw stops moving and it then tilts to a side I like to call, brighter.
Dun ever, ever forget to laugh and never ever lose yourself.
Nothing beats laughing and loving life.
The alphabet L is prolly the most important word humans ever came up with.
|