ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
#42
Friday, April 4, 2014; ( 9:28 PM )

Dearest + Baskins + Famos amos + Salmon sushi + Tuna sushi = TGIF

Week 11 felt like a really long one for me. Like a really really long way. Especially during the last 2 days where work was just cramping up and presentations almost every other day. But I'm glad it's over and there's this huge load of my mind. It's like the sun after the rain but this time with an extraordinary rainbow shooting across the sky.

I haven been home for the past few days all so often. Was caught up in school studying and rushing my work here and there. And at night, there's something magical in the library whereby that sense of judgement and people's eyes staring at you isn't there anymore. Oh and another topic, 2 more week and that's the end of the whole semester. Let's not include the exams, cause those are just few hours of a day. And summer is so close it's like within reach but yet so far. Like ya know, stretching your hand to reach out for that particular star and clenching your fist is as if you already got it.

I'm pretty excited for this summer. Well actually I'm pretty excited for arts camp. Not for econs camp though. And I guess I can somewhat understand that. I went for arts camp last year and there's that pull factor that brings me back because I know how fun it was last year but not so for econs camp. I missed it last year and being in ocomn for econs camp isn't something that I'm hyped up for too. I promise myself maximum fun for arts camp and with an awesome ao and a group of awesome councillors, it's ganna be legen wait for it.

Speaking of which himym came to a closure last tuesday and I was watching it back in library. It was kinda a sad day for me ehh. A show that I've watched for close to 9 years came to a closure. But it was good, the storyline and truth to be told there are many things I've learnt from that hell of a crazy show. Many lingos that seem to work even up till today. It's a great show, but I've got to move on and find another one. Prolly game of thrones since I stopped after season 1 last last last? idk some last year.

I haven gone for a run for a hell long of a time ever since I've cleared my ippt and I kinda miss it though I think it's a waste of time YET after a run it always feels better. Perspiring really helps and running without any stress reminds me of alot of things. Thoughts, ideas, intentions all run through me and I somewhat can think better of the future and plan it our properly. Dun get me wrong, I plan in the short run, like ya know prolly the next most eventful thing that's ganna happen. I'm never ganna plan my whole life out. It's too boring.

The craziness starts in like 4 weeks. I'm so ganna enjoy myself this summer THOROUGHLY. It's worth celebrating. And celebrating = CELEBRATING.



Live ;D