ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
#14
Friday, March 7, 2014; ( 10:33 PM )

I was thinking what common traits do me and some of my close friends have. I came to a conclusion -  They all have one hell of a character which is similar/congruent to mine. Am I glad? I'm glad to the point that I feel like I've taken 927569238402159723748012940671897412849028628340821430572 'glad' pills.

I really dislike, no hate politically correct answers. I can't stand it when people give me the politically correct answers. Yeah it's pretty nice to hear some politically correct answer sometimes, makes me feel secure and like okay I should really do this. But hey that's what friends do man. But really good friends dun tell you that. When you do poorly for an exam, they tell you that you should just suck it up. When you complain and rant about everything damn thing about it, they either 1) Agree with you 2) Give a smack in your face and tell you what the heck is wrong with you. You din do well for your exams, no way in hell are they ganna comfort you. They will tell you that it's entirely your fault. Their words are harsh, but their actions compensate for it. They will buy dinner, get you your favourite drink, accompany you through. And after all those sometimes harsh things they say, they ultimately encourage you and tell you it's ganna be okay. That's the difference, they screw you over before they tell you it's ganna be okay. Weird huh, but the fact that these friends screw you over means they actually care about you. These people tell you how they feel, not how they want you to feel better. Dun hate them, dun dislike them. Why are you even hating or disliking them - Just because they didn't say what you wanna hear? They say things you dun wanna hear, those sad and ugly truths that's ganna make you feel like shit and be all upset. They provide you with the nightmares you're ganna face but ya know what, these are the ones that you should ALWAYS make time for no matter how busy your schedule is. No matter how crazy or how rushing the entire week is. These are the friends that really really REALLY care about you. There are tons of important things to do, and accompanying a very good friend like this is the MOST important thing that you need to do.
Friends accompany me at different stages of my life. Fucking good friends accompany through every different stage of my life. Not talking to you doesn't mean they forget about you. It's just that it's awkward to talk to you through text or wa because the proper message isn't brought across. When I meet with my close friends, we talk, we laugh, we scold each other but ultimately, we catch up on each other's life in the most unique way ever. So what's the difference between how I know which are my friends and which are the ones that make up part of my life. It's kinda easy; the ones that are themselves when they are around me and dun give a damn about what they say or how they act or how judgemental we can get. They give off a certain kind of vibe of not putting up a pretence but genuinely being themselves. And damn, it's infectious!
Oh here's another one, when someone else asked you about him/her, you practically destroy his/her reputation with a smile on your face. Oh damn that's what I always do plus some vulgarities, because I feel DAMN proud to have to have them as my friend and the only way for me to describe them to the best, is by using some crude words. The cruder, the better.



Live ;D