|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Hang in there
Thursday, February 6, 2014; ( 6:17 PM )
When I hit the tracks, I get reminded of the times when I ran in SRJC. A running culture. I'm going to get Gold in 2014 and I will get it. Dearest and friends have been telling me that SRJC is 11 points now. There is this warm and proud feeling when I'm reminded of it. Let's be honest, given my current O lvl results, I wouldn't even be able to enter SRJC now, 18 points in 2009. SRJC has grown so much and whenever people ask me where I'm from, I'm proud to say SRJC. Practical? No. I've always been proud of SR even when I was still studying there. And the glory it has now is something that was worked hard for. A neighbourhood JC has something different from an elite JC - the people are warmer, friendlier and they speak the same lingo as you. You don't just get grades. but also lessons and friendships that lasts. Friendships ain't superficial. They are very real and because we all somewhat on the same level playing feel, we help each other whenever we ain't sure about something. |