ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Vivir el Momento
Tuesday, January 28, 2014; ( 10:32 PM )

Despite his wanderlust, he knows and appreciates his ties to home. He has had a chance to miss and be missed. Because of this, he also knows a thing or two about goodbyes. He knows the overwhelming uncertainty of leaving the comforts of home, the indefinite see-you-laters at the departure gates, and yet he fearlessly goes into the unknown because he knows the feeling of return. And that the I’ve-missed-you-hug is the best type of hug in the whole world. He also knows that goodbyes are just prolonged see-you-laters and that ‘hello’ is only as far away as the nearest internet cafe.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/lena-desmond/2013/05/date-a-boy-who-travels/


I can't emphasize how I really enjoyed this article and this part of entire article really got to me.

School has started, it's back to crazy rush for lessons, trying to squeeze myself up the shuttle bus everyday rushing from place to place. Sometimes I wonder why can't there be webcast for every lecture so that I can just not go to school when i dun feel like going school. Oh damn, I just sounded like a spoilt brat. But still, it'll be pretty nice to have webcasts for lectures to refer back when we miss something out in lecture.

So the mods this semester are my 3 Econs core mod, drugs and society and ancient to modern some computing thing. I still have 2 projects to do this semester. Oh crap, I was hoping with a small tiny flame in my heart that there wouldn't be any projects this semester. But guess I was really wrong. I've lately been on track for all my modules, doing readings before lecture and attempting the tutorial. I hope I can keep this up for sometime.

Well lately CAP have been on my mind and honestly I somehow find that CAP doesn't really matter in a way. I guess what really matters alot are the soft skills that I have left thus far. So i've finally decided that I'll become OGL for arts camp. First reason is to have fun. Next is prolly that I wanna continue this tradition of being an ogl since secondary school. And lastly it's for the resume, I guess. So much so for the soft skills and resume. The past few days has seen the people around me talking about resume and internships all thanks to the head-start module that we were pre-allocated. My thoughts? Yeah, it's important. But with a twist.

I cannot deny the fact that internships and resume and CAP are prolly the first few things that a MNC look at in the first place. I presume some will really be quite stress out with all that trying to find this and that. But I cannot emphasize how important it is to have and find fun in whatever you do. Yup, fun. I'm that kind of person that will only do things because it's fun and things that I have a passion for. Things that will keep me occupied and at the same time, me having the time of my life. I wouldn't be too surprised if I do not work in the office having an 8-5 job but instead running around everywhere. There's something special running around everywhere and learning from different people. Everyone has a story to tell. Scorn the boasting ones, embrace the humble ones. At the end of the day, I feel lucky to have been born with a healthy body and having a roof over my head.
Life's really too short to be bothered about interns and resume and life in the future. Opportunities appear, so when they do, grab them and things will surely turn out fine.

Live in the moment shannon, not in the past or for the future but for right now, right now at 10.32pm.



Live ;D