ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Title x School
Tuesday, January 7, 2014; ( 10:41 PM )

So I went to catch firestorm the other day with dearest and it's like a 3 out of 5 stars show. I mean aside from the explosive effects and that kinda stuff, it seems as if the main actor who is andy lau can never die?! I mean he flew up and landed on his back on the car and he could still walk and continue shooting. Oh did I mention that it was kinda dramatic too. But well not too bad with the storyline and all that.

We caught the movie at Yishun gv. Had xin Wang cafe for dinner and as usual we always ordered more then we can handle hahaha. Talked like hell lot of stuff and super long before heading to the cinema. First time to Yishun gv for the both of us. Suaku max. Hahaha.

So here's the saddest part of this post. School is ganna start in just a few days time and I'm totally not ready for it. It's prolly the first time i feel so unprepared for the semester that is to come. Dun get me wrong, I really look forward to going back to school and see some friends of mine and laughing with them. It's the workload and all the assignments that is going to come that turns me off, totally. But this semester is prolly a changing semester for me. I need to get my C.A.P above 4 and i really need, as well as both my 2101 and 2102 and 2104 at least a B+ to qualify for the honours track. Woosh.

Have I mentioned how I look forward to the end of the semester. I really do man because summer holidays are ganna be THE bomb for me. Hahaha, alot of plans in my mind alr and I can't wait to get them all played out. Arts camp and O week is ganna be a bomb. Love camps especially when there is no commitment. All the craziness and shouting, my kinda thing.

Lately, I've been, I've been playing hard.
SURE DID.





Live ;D