ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
2014 x Yolo
Friday, January 3, 2014; ( 1:57 AM )

So there's a whole lot of list of resolutions that people make every year on 1st January. And 21 years of my life, okay maybe not 21 but perhaps 15 years of my life at least? - I had resolutions and halfway through the year, I prolly just lost sight of them /  try too hard to attain them and thus, forget about it and when 31st December comes again, I find myself either making
1) The same resolution
2) Add on another resolution to the 'existed' list of resolutions.

This year's countdown wasn't a wild one for me. I had a mini small house party, played poker & mahjong and won a few bucks here and there. Drove down to ecp to meet my uni friends and talk a hell load of crap there and went back to the same house to continue playing cards. Before my drive home, my friend made a very good point - We've all grown up. I laughed at him but now that I think about it, Wow, I'm really growing up. 22 this year eh. Reality hits twice as hard.

Back to the resolutions. People make resolutions but I told myself screw resolutions. So instead of that, I came up with something interesting - Screw it list. Well a fuck it list will be better. Here goes.

1) Swearing - Face it Shannon you can't stop swearing. Every year my resolution will be to use less vulgarities or something along the line of stop swearing. My friends will joke with me and say dun lie to yourself and every year I lost sight of this 'resolution'. Look it's not that I didn't try to swear less, but trust me, swearing has it's pros too. You can't have THAT much fun in a group without vulgarities. It's tested and for those people who say that's not true, you haven been in a group that uses such words. Still, I dun swear cause of that only, it really has become part of my life and it's either accept it or too bad. Im not ganna change my habit of swearing or use less of them. Well i tried, i failed. And here's another screw it list for me - failure but i'll get to that later. And studies have shown that people who swear are honest and trustworthy. And well, my closest friends swear like it's a vocabularly word. Guess what, they are those friends who I can really count on when I need someone.
P.s. This of course doesn't apply to you dearest. You're different and there's reasons why you're my girlfriend and i will NEVER swear at you. <3 div="">

2) Failure - There's this saying in Chinese - shi bai shi cheng gong zhi mu. Okay I agree with that. BUT that only applies to people who fail and stand up and continue working hard. Look failure is ganna hit me alot of times this whole year and I've enough of accepting failure as part of my life. So fuck failures, you're not ganna beat me.

3) Growing up - GROW UP SHANNON. Is a phrase I've hear so many times. Know what, screw growing up. I'll grow up but hey, I'm still ganna love doing what I loved during my childhood. And on this point... playgrounds who have this 'rule' that says not for ages above 13 is totally nonsensical. Screw you, So I cant be an adult and be at the play ground relieving something I loved doing during my childhood. I grow up with the playground, swings, see-saws. Not a generation of ipads, andriods and technology. I grew up with power rangers, mediacorp, 'catching', ice and water, soccer/basketball and those are things the newer generation can never appreciate.

4) Being punctual - Look, I just can't I'm sorry.

That's all I can remember.

Yolo. It's not an excuse. You only live once. I love the word yolo. That's why we do certain things isnt it. We only get to live once. Make every moment count. I cannot say how much I love doing yolo-ing stuff because such stuff makes me feel that I'm alive. Gives me a reason to live on and anticipate the next day. So you want me to do something crazy with you, tell me yolo with those screw up tone and hysteric laughter, make it as crazy as possible. Because these crazy moments are what I remember the most about you and me.

This may sound totally weird but telling me that i'm nice/generous/all the good stuff, makes me feel uncomfortable and to a certain extent, not knowing me well enough. I LOVE IT when people tell me how screwed up I am, how crazy I am and how lupsup and vulgar I am. Nice and all that good stuff is overated. Youre nice, hes nice, shes nice. SO WHO IS REALLY NICE?! The whole world?!
Because when someday I'm no longer here or far away in another country, and one ask one to describe me, it's those, screwed up things i do and crazy things we share, laughing till out tears come out that you will remember.
Like when hy told me her friends think I'm weird cause i take super weird mods and stuff, I feel happy man.
Makes me feel I'm truly, a unique individual.

I just remembered emily telling me a phrase when we were driving to have roti prata the other day and I laughed like heck after that.
Life is full of U-turns.



Live ;D