ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Vintage x Nostalgic
Saturday, December 28, 2013; ( 11:30 PM )

The day was spent idling at home and watching shows as per normal till evening.
Of all day it had to rain today and I REALLY hate driving in the rain. I can't see so well and that wiper is just so irritating. But I felt motivated to drive yesterday! And why so, cause I finally get to meet 4 of the most important people in my life. It should have been 5, but 1 of them is not in Singapore.

We had kombi rocks for dinner. Great dinner, good atmosphere (Vintage) & lovely catchups. Went over to hp's house after getting some cakes from bakerzin. Well they got the cakes, I was too full to even put a scoop of such a sweet treat into my mouth.
We spent prolly like an hour and a half at hp's swimming pool talking about everything under the sun. It was soothing, quiet and times likes these I really enjoy. It takes my mind off things for a while, and even if it's just for that little while, it really felt good after that. Pouring and ranting what has been in me for quite sometime since I last saw them.
369 days to a countdown to 2015 together. Shit that's some SUPER early planning.

That prolly sums my day up. Stay home Sunday tmr. Last sunday of  2013. Months fly.



Live ;D