|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Experience x SweetTreats
Friday, December 27, 2013; ( 8:35 PM )
And for the first time in my 21years of my life, I really felt how it was like to have a splitting headache which really caused me so much pain I feel like tearing my brains apart. Argg. Today was a great day, apart from the headache that I had in the afternoon. Baked some M&M cookies with dearest and my sister and well, the first batch was kinda successful while the 2nd batch was just bad. We innovate it though. By pushing everything into a rectangular kind of box we decided to make it like the crust of "jelly hearts". Well hopefully it turns out well. The oven we bought was great really and the mixer was simply useful. No more manual stirring! On the other hand, calculated some cap with dearest in the evening and realised that to pull my cap above, next sem I need to have like all A- to get it above 4 eh - more exact - 4.1. That's insane. Consistent studying is the way to go next semester. Overconfidence is not ganna get in the way. My new bestfriend is ganna be... Consistency. |