ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
2013
Tuesday, December 24, 2013; ( 9:12 PM )

It's the festive season with lights everywhere and shopping malls keeping Christmas songs on a rewind. It's the season of giving, season of feeling blessed and exchanging of presents.
Dun get me wrong, I truly feel blessed with such a loving family and a loving girlfriend, blessed that I have great buddies alongside me that I've made for the past 21-6 years of my life.

But perhaps if there was a restart button somewhere in my life (stop lying to yourself you dun wanna restart some part of your life. Really, stop those politically correct answers), I would really love to redo some parts of it. And here as cliche as it sounds, some things happen to make us stronger than who we are before.

I can't say that I'm feeling all too happy right now. Just got back my results for Semester 1. Kinda disappointed that I did not achieve what I set out to - at least a CAP 4.0 for my 1st semester which is really somewhat demoralizing to me. Yet, I cannot really blame anyone or perhaps I might seem like I'm now giving some sort of excuse to account for my 'poor' results but on hindsight, I haven't really been studying smart/hard enough for the past sem and towards the end, all I can really say is over-confidence self destruction. Maybe self explosion will be a better metaphor. Damn it man. Sigh.

Here's a physical, not mental, physical note to myself - Remember your CAP 4.0 and the pact with FF. Better achieve what I want.

It just doesn't feel like Christmas somehow. =/



Live ;D