|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Gracias
Tuesday, July 30, 2013; ( 12:23 AM )
It's been 2 1/2 months. Time flies and school is starting again. An eventful and fun filled 2 1/2 months, feelings of joy, sadness, anxiety. I'm glad that I was able to spend quality time with everyone. One of the highlights is my 2nd year anniversary with my dearest. We had dinner at the 70th floor, Equinox. Earlier in the day we were cooking though and it was really fun! Seeing her in action and trying to beat the eggs to the best of her abilities, cooking and being all scared of the oil. :p. Enjoyed these little moments with her! Equinox has the BEST view ever in Singapore. And we agreed that it is really the BEST view. The only thing is that we had to pay an extra 20 bucks to get the window seat. The service was great too! We were expected to order 2 mains but the kind waitress let us order 1 main and 1 dessert. The dessert is prolly the most well presented dish ever. Really good! We took our time to eat, sat down to see the sunset followed by an extraordinary view of the cbd area. There is the sense of satisfaction looking at the beautiful nightline of Singapore and really, I personally recommend couples to go there to celebrate an occasion. Just make sure to book and dress appropriately! Left Citibank with a heavy heart. Really a heavy one that we almost wanted to stay on longer. But time didnt really permit and the schedule of events happening next was really hectic. Perhaps one of the life lessons we have to face and learn, is that everybody will bitch about you, and you will prolly bitch about everybody too. But at the end of the day, we are all colleagues and we help each other despite how much we don't want. There are quarrels here and there, often intense but ultimately, we are still colleagues in this shit together. Thank you everyone, for the extremely good lunch at soup restaurant, the photo frame you gave us to remember all of you. Thanks for all the guidance and patience you have with us. I din get to talk to everyone of you, but i'm glad i had the chance to speak to most of you and do huddles together, something which i really look forward to everyday. I can say, i speak to people on the phone more confidently and with more gusto. Thanks Citibank! Another highlight is the trip to BKK, and I really like how efficient things are when it comes to things we are interested in. Never a dull moment in bkk, spending money like crazy, looking for the best deals to get our shirts. Prolly shop like nobody's business there. A whole 4day3nights of shopping and walking. And shopping and walking. And shopping and walking, then eat. and shopping and walking, and shopping, and shopping. Well you got the idea. We each spent alot, from an empty bag of luggage to a luggage almost exceeding the limit of what we can carry onboard. I'm so glad i made the trip there to get my uni clothes, having a whole new wardrobe. Whats best is that I went with my dearest, which made the trip all that much enjoyable. Arts camp happened too. It was crazy. And i met old, as well as new friends there. A crazy bunch of people i would say, crazy activities that i myself am also amazed how I been through it. But i'm really glad that i went through arts camp. Kinda regret not going for more camps, but o week is coming up in 2 days and I'm all ready for it. This time round as a Councillor, ima scream and shout till I lose my voice. But i need a right hand man to help me. So hopefully someone is as crazy and wanna do yolo stuff with me. Happy 21st birthday to me. I dint have a huge gathering to invite all my friends. It was more of a quiet thing, even without a cake. OH WAIT. there was! Thank you chia hui yi! We had din tai fung and I was the chauffeur early in the morning too. Then at night we headed down to see yan heng marching at east coast park followed by heading to marina to watch them POP. Brings back memories and surely the best part is where they threw their caps into the air. Really a wonderful and majestic sight to behold. I had a call up! BUT I DEFERRED. YES. Wanna thank those who texted me to wish me happy birthday. It really meant alot to me, as well as those who wished me on fb! Well, this few months hasn't been an easy one either. There was this irritating Qualifying English Test that i had to sit through and damn it was really hard to write an AQ all over again after not touching English for like 2 whole years and a few months. But I know its just an excuse, but really, I kinda wrote rubbish and not a proper structured essay so if i pass, it's really a blessing from all corners of the Earth. But I must say that sitting in the hall filled with people, tables and chairs all neatly lined up in rows and columns really brought back the feeling of taking exams in JC. Back then, it seemed like the norm to do papers in exam halls. Now, it feels so foreign to me, like the feeling is gone. So all I can hope now, is that i pass. Then comes the whole bidding thing which until now, i haven't finalize my timetable. This whole bidding is like a module of its own! Should be given like 4MCs after understanding how bidding works. But i like the flexibility of the timetable. Like i can plan my timetable however I want it. But other then that, thinking of what mods to take and satisfying the various requirements in uni is really a pain. Already spend so much time on it, and i'm so ganna finalize the table tmr. Of course there were little things here and there. Like having lunch or dinner with friends. Enjoying movies together. I realized there's a common trait among my friends, they have already accepted me for who I am. Which is something i'm really glad. I cant change to be like someone who doesn't swear, who doesn't say dirty stuff and prolly laugh the loudest, thinking and wanting to do things that are like, YOLO. All the risks, mahjong sessions we have, crazy dinner and late night suppers are things that I wanna do with my friends during this break and once in awhile as long as time permits. Friends are really an important part of my life, they are like the boarders of my life puzzle, keeping me on track and in a way, protect me when i'm vulnerable. Thank you everyone, every individual friendship is special to me and I really appreciate the effort where we try to meet up even though we fail sometimes. Because trying will mean that I've crossed your mind before and that there is no awkwardness between us when we have dinner together. No words, and i really mean no words, can describe how much I appreciate it. Throughout this whole journey, I wanna thank Hui Yi. Like if i could I wanna broadcast on the radio and on cna, cnn, bcc etc, even all the way to North Korea radiostation if possible, how thankful I have her in my life. She supported me through everything I've been through. From making tough decisions to telling me that everything is going to be ok. I'm really glad that I have a life companion that is willing to do so many stuff with me. And sometimes, just spend her day accompanying me on what I needed to do. My life is never the same with her. She influence me in so many ways, and through that, I've learnt life lessons. She's a quiet kind of lover, often expecting nothing much, Worried about me silently and hoping that I'm always missing her (which i am, especially on lonely car rides home where i only have my radio with me). You'll always be the one in my heart <3 p="">3> |