|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Sunday, July 3, 2011; ( 4:09 PM )
I didn't realise how fast time flew by this past month. It's already july, that's the 7th month already. Half way through 2011 with army experience and i'm still a trainee. I cannot wait to pass out as a 3sg. To sum up my weekdays being in camp, it was great. The company is awesome, the pt really makes you fit and all that. It's not really that tiring in camp actually, partly cause we have like many hours of uninterrupted rest if we really need to have. Though my nights are always always interrupted by one idiot. Ahem* :D CONGRATS to those who POP today! Goodjob recruits (privates)! Anyway, my mum and sis are back from hongkong and they din buy much stuff this time round though. I like the 2 shirts they bought, it's kinda nice and it's cheap. Mind you it's genuine. Hahaha. I shall wear them today, dunno whether it fits me. I freaking lost how to blog already, been too long since i typed and all that. Shall end here! |