|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Tuesday, May 17, 2011; ( 3:33 PM )
There's always this super sian-waiting for things to come atmosphere during book in day. Short week this week, wednesday thursday and friday then i'll be out on friday. Kinda praying i book in on sunday instead of saturday eh. Cause i somehow remember there's this weekend that is burnt for UO and some live shoot. Please let it not be this week. I still havent recovered fully from field camp and all the massive outfield. Damn it. And please NUS, freaking tell me my application outcome soon, why are you processing after so so longg. I'm tired of waiting already. And please let it be good news. Though whatever it is, i'm ganna reapply the next 2 years again, until i somewhat get the course i want. Haha. I found out how to make myself happier. Yesterday was a wtf day and it brought forward to this morning. I slept and thought for awhile and perhaps my life ain't so bad afterall. All the problems and stuff came this week. it's like one after another. And it just so happens everything is a negative one. It's difficult to take in all those blows one by one. I need more sleep, like seriously more sleep. But it feels such a waste of time. 4 more weeks to the end of BSLC. Awesome, i cannot wait for it to end. 1 week break after that. Heh. |