|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Saturday, January 8, 2011; ( 9:15 PM )
My nose and cough is killing me. Damn I actually managed to wake up to eat breakfast today. I'm so proud of myself. Sharan, my body clock is turning back to normal already! Hahaha. Ate breakfast, pop by at uncles house to collect our new... vacumn cleaner and new luggage bags. Just relax and did almost nothingt he whole day. Mum's friend came over, went over to uncle's place yet again for dinner. Awesome food as usual, mannn, i can grow bigger like this. I'm kinda sick of buffet already, i dun think i wanna eat so much anymore. God, i dun even feel like chewing some of the food sometimes. And today, somewhat, everything tasted extremely salty to me. Tastebuds are screwed. Love at first hiccupp is awesome funny. LOL. No joke, i think i'll rate it 4 and a half stars, they director should have lengthen the movie lah! There was so much room for development! The ending was just too haphazard! It's base on a novel also, something like "marley and me" and "p.s i love you" kinda thing. So i was expecting it to be good already. Superb songs during the movie, i'm so want to - but - lazy to find what are the songs. I'll hear it again if fateee decides for me to hear it. I still dun feel rejuvenated. This suckss Bye ;D |