|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Wednesday, November 17, 2010; ( 10:11 PM )
Peaches by new heights. (Y) Daylights coming, the sun is blazing New beginnings seep into you. Thanks ARNOLD LEE for your hard disc. :D. You bring me back in time despite how fast the world is moving. Thanks a millionn! You gotta give it up, sometimes old school songs are still the best. Bands like Simple Plan, Backstreet boys, Uncle Kracker, 98 degrees, S Club 7, JIM BRICKMAN. The amazing songs they produce in the past still rings in my head when i listen to them and somehow, the lyrics are still there. Fantastically good. These lyrics can never die. I'm in love with it. A lvls are finishing and that's so fast. Well, i could remember some blog post about me ranting about A lvls and stuff, how draggy it is and stuff. I still cannot believe it's finishing already. Last friday was prolly the last time i use the GC to draw a graph. 2 subjects are totally down already. There goes GP & Maths. No more arguments. Though i gotta say, really gotta thank Miss tan for the last consultation at starbucks. For the first time, i felt that gp is amazing, i feel confident about gp and that the world is screwed. I bet boonshit felt the same way, all that words that i once upon a time din want to check came super clear to me. And till now i can still remember. Gp taught me to be more matured in thinking, see different perspectives when writing and in everyday lives. Maths, taught, me, how, to, control, my, pain & agony. Damn. Okay here, i wanna thank, CHIA BOON HAN for teaching me maths all these while and bearing all the screw up theories and stuff i have. Thanks man, for helping me in maths. I really really appreciate it & you're ganna get your A/B for econs. YOU BETTER OR I'LL KILL YOU. CHIA HUIYI also! Thanks a million gazillion all these while, it really kept me going late at night. I prolly will just drift away from work if not for your constant reminder. XIE XIE NI :D Kinda got alot of To-Do List after A lvls and it will just keep getting longer as the days goes by. Studying these days are amazing, yeap, it's tedious but at least it's fun. And my food supply at home is apparently depleting like an exponential graph. I wonder who i should thank, HUH LIM JING YI. Owe me lunch man. Hahaha. Here i come, chalet, kbox, midnight cycling, dinner, swimming, basketball, laughing, screaming, gazing at stars, watching hongkong drama, heroes. Just wait for meee. I can foreesee myself shouting with ARNOLD, screwing BOONHAN upside down, disturbing JINGYI like crazy, talk nuts with LEONARD, laugh AT SIGIT, swearing WITH teo LYNETTE, And and and - LAUGHINGGGG WITH EMILY EILEEN (TANS) AND VICTOR like there wasn't tomorrow, omg omg. I need to shift my AS curve to the right. It's going way backkkk to the left. Overheating of my brain, too much AD. OHOH, And go youtube and search love language. Beautiful video (Y). Byeee ;D
|