|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Friday, October 22, 2010; ( 10:36 PM )
![]() Today is graduation day. Today i learnt about the importance of cherish-ness Today i felt something different in my 18 years of life. I felt i've done something meaningful, changed people's lives and learn life lessons this year. Thank you srjc, for letting me grow maturely, stretching my imagination across boundaries, values and charactered honed. Ya know, i was taking the bus to school today, just the normal route there. But it felt different. I remembered how anxious i was taking the bus 25,55,132 to my very very first day in school, dressed in my skss uniform. I din know what was waiting for me there, it felt so different. Months pass, i gradually got used to it. But today, it was the last official time i'm going school. It feels very different ya know, brings me back to when i very first boarded the bus, walked to srjc, scared, anxious all those feelings intertwined. I was telling sharan today, it is only when we start to lose something, then we learn how to cherish them. If time could rewind, i wish that we could maintain this friendship, and go back to how it was in the beginning of the year. I bet it will be a blast. We are the craziest class in the cohort i dare say, disturbing and saying stupid stuff for every lesson. But we learn and we get scolded together, we daydream and we laugh together, we feel each other's sadness and happiness when they receive their results. What more can i ask for, for a class that does everything together. A bonded one for that. I'm ganna miss alot of things that happen in srjc this year. ALOT. I'm ganna miss 1s18, 2s16, thanksgiving 2009/2010, will run 2009/2010, rockfest 2010, those mini mini events that took place where we all last minute decided to go, nike human race 2009, pw results, promos results, mugging, cca, camps and orientation, lectures, tutorials, teachers day, youth day, everything that is almost infinite. That's what enrich my life in srjc. I'm proud of srjc. Sure, we groan during pw, saying all sorts of negative remarks during that period of time. Complain how we are so 'unlucky' to get into this school and stuff. Hold those remarks man, today, i would want to take back all those words. IT'S precisely because of those remarks that we remember so fondly about pw, that we then, now, felt so lucky to be in srjc. Hold back those negative comments, seat through this journey. Then comment, things will be different. Dun give up until the very very last moment when the cpe says "Please, stop writing". 2 things to remember when they say that. 1) Smile when they say that 2) Please is there for a reason! Thank you guys. For making a difference in my life, for letting me make a difference in your life too. I'm glad i did, it meant alot to me. Bye 2s16'10 as the official last day :D
|