|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Friday, October 15, 2010; ( 11:06 PM )
I've woken up today. I've come to realise the importance of issues happening around me now. More importantly, i've come to know that A lvls is 21 days away. I got 21 days to get my GP to an A, to get my Maths to an A and ensure my rest of the subjects is an A. For that, i'll isolate myself this whole time and ask my friends when i have questions. I cannot study with too many distractions around me. I'll be so tempted to talk, so tempted to play and not study. I can't do it with so many people around me. Tested and proven that when i study in a freaking quiet environment, i can do so so so much better. Having said that, i wanna say thank you to everybody. For the fun, laughter, joy, craziness that happens everyday. I really appreciate those times, especially basketball and all that taupok sessions. Sure it was fun at that time, even now, when i think about it. We're really crazy. Videos and pictures on facebook sure brings back memories. I'll miss the fun & those will keep me going throughout this period. But now that it's 21 days, i'm afraid it's time to settle down. To really focus on what we should be focusing now, A lvls. I've never felt so determined in my life now, and i despise people who say, i wanna score, and they themselves playing. Like leonard say today " you can tell when people really mean what they say when you look in their eyes. Look at their eyes." I think it's true, i'm not ganna help anybody who just say i need help, because they ought to say help. Mean it when u say u need help, i'll help you, but dun take advantage of that help. That's such a lowlife. Thanks huiyi! You've been really an awesome awesome motivation this whole time, and i couldn't have achieved results for my PreAs without you. Thanks a million! Next friday is graduation day. I'll leave those sentimental stuff to next friday. It's been and will always be, an awesome 2 years. When i look back one day and think about my jc life, i know that i've grown with a bunch of friends worth keeping. Bye ;D
|