|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Tuesday, September 7, 2010; ( 9:47 PM )
It's been a looong time since i blogged. Well, many things happened during this whole time. Prelims is officially over & we're getting back our results like this 3 days. Yesterday, today and tomorrow. Things are obviously not looking good, but there's really no point crying over spilt milk. Just gotta pick it up, and continue running towards the A lvls and hopefully sprint through it. Cause at the end of the A's. I wanna say, i did it. Sentosa the other day was damn good and i'm officially darker already. People could tell the difference, so i've succeeded someway or another. Awesome much. Went to max house for rockband at cove which was an awesome nice play. Took a swim, bbq, heart to heart talk and stuff. NDU VA was kinda fun also. The food's awesome like seriously. But yeap, shall just see how it goes. Went back for bball after that and knew about my maths results. I was really worried about my maths and that night, i thought alot. It's time i really do something about my, life. Wild wild weeeeet and mahjong followed by poker was also awesome when we celebrated Andy's birthday. He's ganna turn 18 like what, tomorrow? Or the day after, time really flies. Feels as if i met him yesterday or something So much things in common. It was awesome meeting everybody again, especially Edmund Teo. Man, he really changed his whole appearance, but he's still the same inside. Richhh kidddddddd. Let's not forget about KBOX when we celebrate Emily's birthday there. She was like what, in a state of shock and stupidity. Try imagining that, followed by putting her face there. Omg epic. Anyway it fun, dunno howww looooongggg since i laughed like that already. I really enjoyed myself and yeap, sorry for celebrating late! Prelims was part of the reason. Hope ya enjoy being 18! Dinner with my uncles and aunties was also awesome. Good food, good atmosphere, great laughter, much fun. BBALL HAS BEEN AWESOME EVERYTIME. WOOHOOOOO. There's always laughter and fun everyday and it's just, great to touch the ball, shoot and chop. I dunno why, i like the sound, well, everything. Especially the people that made it awesome. I enjoyed it. Prelims + Basketball = Awesome. Life's been really happening for me. Cannot wait for A lvls to end. NEW york here i come, washington HERE i comeeee! Then again, i'll have to slog my way out through these 50+days. I'll make it, trust me. Bet on it. I wish i could laugh everyday and live everyday like how i did after Prelims, totally free. Totally no-homework- kinda feeling. Well, so much said, so much i've gone through. I just gotta say, i've grown. I feel myself growing and i'm happy i did. At the end of the day when the lights are off and the windows shut. All we hear is the wind and at that moment in time, ask ourselves. What do we want in life. Byee!
|