|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Thursday, August 5, 2010; ( 8:51 PM )
Maybe i should stop expecting so much from the people around me It's killing me inside. Today is one of the days like, i dun feel like talking to anyone. I dun feel like opening my mouth, neither do i wanna smile cause i dun wanna be smiling for the sake of it. I can do nothing about this kinda weird-shithead-feeling but just wait for it to pass. This sucks, period. I dun even feel like touching my work. I just wanna lie on my bed and close my eyes. How long has it been since i've last done that. The most beautiful things, are the things that can't be seen. How i behave may not be how i behave infront of other people, so dun go expecting so much from me and judging me from how i am in front of you. Get a life. 'When a volcano meets a hurricane' that probably summarizes how i feel now. I ain't so strong, funny, optimistic all the time, even the strong crumbles. I'm just a human being & like you all, i have thoughts and emotions, but the bottomline is, my life isn't much different. Lesson learnt today, stop expecting and never take things for granted. That's it, i've had enough. It doesn't matter anyway.
|