|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Monday, August 9, 2010; ( 6:22 PM )
1 more week to prelims and i just saw the prelim papers last year. It's kinda tough, maybe cause i haven finish revising yet. Nevertheless, everything was doable. It's nice to see the question and know how to do. Well, last week was hell, and it hasn't get any better. But i'm struggling, i'm hanging in there, tieing a rope at the tip to make sure i dun fall. If i could somehow, twist my words around here and there, then probably things will get better. But the matter of fact is, i suck with my language, and puipui will agree with me regarding my spelling. It can't be helped. I guess when we experience, we learn. Saying and doing are two different things, two totally different experiences. I learnt many things through the hard way and trust me, those were always the worst periods of my life. 1 + 1 + ... makes a lot of regrets. But, i'm happy now, cause i learn to appreciate, to think about how others will feel with words that was just a casual remark. Learning, is lifelong. I ain't feeling all that good these days, but i'll get by. Somehow. I've bought a small book today, i guess its time to continue writing a diary. Byee.
|