|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Saturday, July 31, 2010; ( 9:47 PM )
You see, this whole week, i really wanted to blog but i just did not have the time. But nevertheless, this week was fun + stressful + peaceful in some ways. Will run today was powerpack! It's beeennn soooo long since i ran so much for a single day & thank god my legs weren't giving me problems when i ran. The weather was freaking hot but the atmosphere and all that shouting was just, electrifying. It was fun today & the new will run T-shirt, though not as nice as last year's one, was still nice. The school felt like a rainbow today. Went for steamboat after that and i think we spam beef like it was nobody's business. Our legs were hurting madly. I've got a feeling that when i wake up tomorrow, my whole body, especially my legs, will just go soft and ache like nobody's business. I foresee myself taking a longg time to get out of bed tomorrow. Sigh. I've got 2 more weeks to prelims. Studying and lessons were pretty much the usual. Nothing special, just thought provoking and stuff. If i learned something this week, it will be the 3hours i spent with my coach in the range talking about issues in general paper. And i think my life kinda suck after listening and arguing with her. Contented slaves. I'll never forget what she says. I guess we should never take things for granted. I'll always enjoy the company that i'm in and feel lucky i've got dinner at home waiting for me. I've got a education that is heavily subsidized, i've got most of my wants satisfied. What more can i expect? I can move, feel emotions, analyze, think etc. That's all that really matters isn't it? With a roof over my head, i'm already so much more lucky that 50% of the world. And yet i'm complaining sometimes. I should do something about my life. Asap. I've got a heavy heart these days, probably the summation of all the small things in life. I dun like this feeling. Gahhh. Byee ;D
|