|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Saturday, July 10, 2010; ( 11:14 PM )
This week was damn good! Everyday was filled with super lots of laughter. Be it in class, outside class, and at random spots, even walking down the staircase. Lesson learnt: Never ever leave your valuables unattended in class. Like seriously, go toilet also must bring my bag alone. Never know where it will be at when i left it for awhile. Like my socks went up the screen just mins after it took it of. Gotta be karma. Like what boon always says KARMA. Oh & i cleared napfa already. Seeee you napfa. :D Rockfest was just awesome! It was a super high atmosphere and i think it's damn fun! I can feel my throat being torn apart right now. Desperately need water, but everything was just good. The company, the highness and stuff. You were awesome, max and cherlyn! :D Supper after that, that cold drink felt like a miracle water or something. Awesome much. Today was cool too! Thanks for all the treats and all the amazing stuff that you all did, which never fails to make us laugh. I feel so guilty for letting you all treat me, i'll make it up someday. Earn some good karma in the progress too. LOL. I just typed a whole lot of stuff and decided to delete it away. I have a thousand million feelings / thoughts going on in my heart / brain right now. I feel like screaming my hearts out right now. Sucks to be me. Screwed up life. I should probably start writing a diary again, yea, i should. Bye
|