ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Wednesday, July 21, 2010; ( 6:40 PM )

Mornings are always so terribly tiring, especially last week. Lack of sleep is seriously becoming a problem. It's like a luxury good, confirm price elastic, or necessity, confirm price inelastic. Whatever, i'm starting to not like studying and doing homework anymore, especially, revision.

Birthday celebration was still awesome last week and this week. Despite being taupok + caked even when it's not my birthday. Screwed, and i think 2s16 have the tradition of scolding people for nothing & hiding people's bags/things when it's unnoticed. Anyway, birthday celebrations are still awesome to the max.
Other than that, studying is really chore especially so when prelims are a few more weeks away. Feels like i know nothing now. I hate this feeling.

I ought to be studying now, but it's either i have a large mass or something, too high an inertia. I like it when i understand something, hate it when i don't. Time really isn't on my side, really really isn't on my side.

I ain't really that happy nowadays, super low quality of life i swear. For 4weeks, i'm just ganna mug, have minimal fun & study real hard & smart. I wonder how it's ganna turn out like, hopefully it's good. I'll make it there somehow. I'll keep going & somehow find my motivation along the way.
It's just one of those days i feel like crap, but it's not fading away. It always lingers on. I'm really, tired.

Bye.



Live ;D