|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Sunday, June 27, 2010; ( 8:35 PM )
Bye June Holidays, HELLO TERM 3 HELLO PRELIMS PRE-HELLO TO A LVLS. Faith I dunno whether to be happy or sad or worried or anxious about school reopening tomorrow and about the whole june holidays as a whole. Every June holiday seems very fruitful to me, be it getting closer to some friends, learning more about what's going on around and us and appreciating every single day and letting it pass by with no regrets. I guess the best part of june holidays was when 2s16 people came over to my house to wii, the chalet was another awesome part & getting to see m.a.y was also heartwarming. Jokes and sharing things about ourselves keeps us closer together even though we may not see each other for a longgg time. The only thing i kept forgetting to do, was to meet up with my ex classmates, shooting gathering and 1s18 gathering. Oh well, there's always something after A lvls. And i have a feeling it's ganna be awesome much fun after A's :D. I'm so looking forward to it. I've packed my table & made some plans on how to go about this whole term before Prelims come and trust me, i'm so not ganna repeat what happened for mid years for prelims. So yeap, here i come. But before that, i think i should like totally re-upload songs into my handphone. Music really keeps you going when everything stops. The sound of mahjong opposite my blog, holy shit. I miss mahjong-ing. Ah crap. Goodluck to all those having their mid years tomorroww! :D Byeeee
|