ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Saturday, May 29, 2010; ( 9:47 PM )


Today was definitely awesome. I haven laughed so much and talked freely for such a long time already. A pity i din get what i wanted to eat today, damn it much. But shucks, other times. Somehow, i'm beginning to enjoy the long bus rides. I never like changing train and buses here and there even though it's shorter.
I prefer something less troublesome, despite it taking a longer time. :D

I shall start revision tomorrow, nope, i mean just completing my chemistry so that monday will be more productive. It's high time i start focusing on my homework instead of other things like watching heroes and more movies. Thinking about it, it's another 100 plus odd days to the A lvls and i certainly dun want to do what i did for prelims like how i did it for mid years. I'll be dead if that was so.

I was wondering, how much things will change 10 20 years down the road. Will the people i know still be the same bitches and bimbos, or will they suddenly become all motherly and stuff. Probably those guys i know will become super good husbands in the future or potential heartbreakers and maybe my sister will suddenly go wild and my parents for some reason or stop currently. What if all the unexpected things happen to coincide, will it then be some sort of coincidence.
It's so amazing how things are so unpredictable but that's what makes it so interesting. I wanna live like there's no tomorrow. So if one day that i must go, i'll go and take all the wonderful things with me.

Bye ;D



Live ;D