ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Saturday, May 1, 2010; ( 12:20 AM )

I feel different today.
I really like ending fridays' on a good & fun note :D

Morning had lessons till 3.30.
Lunch period was a total crazy-wacky period. There were people doing homework, writing on the white board, handphone being stolen, people playing scoops on the itouch, some were sleeping, some were making hell lot of noise, some were eating.
I think our class super happening when it's lunch period. Jokeeeee

Went down to the range after that and saw all the familiar faces which makes cca so fun.
I think i'm ganna have a nusis shoot during the june holidays with the jc2's. This is so gannaa rock :D.
Can you guys imagine a 2 and a half year old kid knowing how to put the cards into the slot, followed by cocking the gun, put in the small pallets with his smalls hands, and then fire the gun.
He even developed his own style in doing that. That's freaking amazing. The result of see-ing us shoot for 1 year plus really helps. LOL

Dinner with Hp and Iw was really kinda a joke just now. Hahaha, and i read iw blog. She wrote something like,
"I am going to grow aps from laughing so much"
EPIC FAIL. LOL
Like what the heck, if that's true, all of us will be growing aps already. Hahaha
Anyway, i saw this person, but idk whether it was him.

I shall go cut my hair tomorrow cause the weather was bitch ass hot these few days. Though the rain really made it better & I think global warming is so so so happening and is happening.
One time i was walking out to buy food and i was practically melting, the next moment when i was walking back, it was drizzling. Like omg, Earth's Dying people.
This topic always reminds me of the president in czeh who believes that global warming is not happening. Hahaha.

Anw, Nina's a freak. She's like constantly sending me gp essays through sms-es at weird times, like when i just woke up or when i'm having lessons. She's freaking weird. Totally agree with that. Hahahah.

Imagine this, Praying + Shitting at the same time. Only bimbo can do it. LOL.
Bigflirt was being thickskinned. We dun freaking miss you asshole & you still owe us a treat for not being able to meet us. Starbucks next time, thanks. Thank you on behalf of the other 2. Hahaha. But really, meet up soon. :D

Today's night sky was exceptionally wonderful. It's been ages since i saw a night sky like that. Satelites, the north star and i think i saw something that i never seen before. It was golden, hidden by the clouds, causing the borderline of the cloud to be sparkling golden. I think i'm see-ing things. TOOOT. But that again, reminds us,
Life is beautiful :D

I want to thank, fellow teo, horny partner, laoahum, iw, bimbo. Thanks for being there people. I really appreciate it. I haven't really been a great friend these days. But i want you to know, my week would not have been as great as it will be, without you all.

3days to study & i'm so ganna use these 3 days to really buck up my work. Bet on it.

Bye ;D



Live ;D