ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Sunday, May 23, 2010; ( 11:59 PM )

Move on. It's a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page

Mid years feels as if it's over. What's left is just Maths Paper 2 and chem & physics mcq. Well, i dun really know how to study for mcq, so i'll just hope for the best.
And that leaves only maths paper 1. Spending 3 days to study maths paper 2. It should turn out great. I should be doing well for that paper.
But i doubt so, cause my body is stopping me from picking up that pen, that calculator and that tutorials and start revising. Body inertia yo.
Papers this week was like, okay. No comments, i just wanna pass everything. Nothing much more than that.

My body clock is officially screwed because of fairy tail. 180 chapters in 2 days. That's partly the reason why i've no mood to study but on the other hand, i finished correlation and regression + sampling today. Which is awesome. I wasn't expecting myself to finish anything. So yea, DE & P&C tomorrow and that's about it. Cheers!

I've prolly say this like idk how many times in my whole life alr, procrastinating all the way and not making it happen but i think, i should start making a conscious effort to cherish the people around me.
It makes me guilty when my sister came into my room everyday and i din talk to her. Studying is one of the reasons, but i just din feel like opening my mouth & today before we had dinner, she came into my room and told me, that we haven't talked for a long time & that made me realise, i haven been talking to her as much these days & everytime she walks in the room. I know she wants to talk to me & i really deeply appreciate it, makes me feel not so lonely at home with you around.
It makes me guilty when my father stops at my room everyday to ask whether i want fruits & whether i'm doing okay in school. I'll normally reply, yeap, no need thanks & today, i realise that, he shows his love in another way.
It makes me guilty when i always vent my 'frustrations' to my mum in a way & she can pretend that nothing happens and still talks to me even though she herself knows the probability of me talking in a louder voice is there. Despite late nights she have, she never fails to wake up and make a cup of Milo for me & make something for me to eat. Fml, i feel so unfilial suddenly.
Sorry for everything.
I'll make it up, from today onwards.

I had a really nice talk with hp yesterday about almost all the random things on Earth that you can find. I just found out, that it feels weird replying a message without swearing to people like closer to me. Bonding through vulgarities, like what the heck ? That's not the point.
After talking to fat pig, i lay down my bed that night & thought & reflected on myself. I haven been catching up with my secondary school friends. I dunno what the heck do i want in life, or maybe i do, but it just seems unrealistic.

I miss laughing my hearts out with my friends. I miss going out and do stupid things with my friends. I miss shooting and cheering. I miss the good old times we all had. I miss going to the beach and hearing the waves crash against the shore. I miss lying on a patch of grass doing nothing but staring at the skies. I miss New Zealand. I miss all the beautiful things.
But i gotta move on, to make things that i'll miss when it's 10 20 30 years down the road.

Bye ;D



Live ;D