ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Monday, April 26, 2010; ( 10:47 PM )

TODAY was awesome.

I finished chemistry ionic eqm part 2 with bimbo's help.
I completed phy tutorial with almost all the questions done
I finished part A of inflation essay, but i'm so ganna be screwed for tomorrow's test. Have yet to study for it. Die. No time, no time.

Most important, we met up with victor today! HAHAHA, nothing much, but lesson learnt is never order starbucks through him, the 20percent discount you get is simply not worth it when he gives u a lecture before he goes and orders a drink. LOL.
Nothing much changed, he's still as bastard as ever,
Though we miss the "What the fuck' face he used to do. LOL.
Awesome catchup, much laughter, I like :D

Last 4 days of school before it's study break. Omg, i'm so looking forward to study break though we'll probably be screwed during the mid year exams. But it's ok, think long term like what eileen says.
I like my life how it is so far, it's more organized and better than before. I got alot of people to thank for that, and it's hard to list them all down here.

Oh yea, boon has a wasteline of 105cm. LOL.
& Martin's going all crazy to ask me to join marathons. Mad. But i'm going, for the tshirts! LOL
&
HUIYI JUST HAD 4 TEETH EXTRACTED
Hahahaha, epic funny.

Bye ;D



Live ;D