|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Friday, April 2, 2010; ( 11:39 PM )
One last One Take a step back and re look at the world again. Probably, things will become clearer. It's been a week
Yesterday was the best. We talked at compass starbucks from 8pm all the way up to 11+. Bimbo left an hour later though. You got till you know when to think about it. No time already, cannot 'zai kan xian' Dinner today was fantastic. 5 bowls of crap congee, a bowl of pig's stomach soup and ice cream after that. Even though my stomach sucks after that. THE CRAP CONGEE WAS FANTASTIC I SWEAR. This week was kinda hell in a way. Alot of things just dun seem to go right, severe lack of sleep. I'm starting to plan out my time and organize it properly. I really need to start completing my work. & I really appreciate sms-es. They brighten up my day, though i take super long to reply. I dunno what i'm feeling now. Bored / happy / sad / stress / frustrated / tired / homework / dinner / food / thinking of friends / losing people / drifting apart / the important things / family / bonding / classmates / consultations / replying smses What. The. Fuck. Bye` |