ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Saturday, April 10, 2010; ( 1:53 PM )

Instincts

Woww, it's been ages since i blogged.
Life these days are boringgggg. Go school, mug, eat, home
This week was okay one way or another, despite having very late nights.
I'm still very surprised i can stay awake during lessons.
Note - i tend to fall asleep. But bimbo does it WAYYY better than me.

Yesterday was sr Olympics. Played basketball, ran 30x200 and stuff. Freaking hot, the weather was terrible. Global warmingg. My whole body is red except my legs. What the (inserts vulgarities) is wrong with them.
Mugged till 4+ & decided to go home after that. Said my goodbyes till about 6+.
Well, dun ask me how i did it, was busy talking away.
Supposed to go kopitiam square to have eat and catch up with the other 3, but yeaa. Couldn't make it in the end.
Thank god anw, fat ass told me it was closed. LOL

Pw results out next friday.
Dun dissapoint me Cambridge.

I really ought to laugh more these days. I think something wrong's with the muscles round my mouth. I've been kinda dull lately, probably due to lessons and all the workload these days. I wonder how long i can sustain this. Dun let me down brain. I know, you have a wonderful amount of capacity inside you. So, do help me this time.
Off to study,

Oh by the way,
I. Miss. Laughing. My. Lungs. Out

Byee ;D



Live ;D