ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Monday, March 15, 2010; ( 12:12 AM )

Recurrence

Sunday is over. Tomorrow's the start of reality.

The rain was kind of a bitch today. Had to take the long way down to kovan to play pool. It was so much better than yesterday. Yesterday was really painful. Totally off-form. Could not even hit a single easy ball in.
So March holidays are around the corner, like starting from tomorrow. Gahhh, i should make full use of the holidays and do something meaningful.

But knowing myself, i'll probably procrastinate and do nothing in the end. That's what always happens to me.
I should make a list of my bad habits, and slowly strike it off one, by one.

I was walking from the interchange to the Mrt station today. I saw a total of 6 familiar faces in that time span of less than 5 mins. The world is so small.
Nope, Singapore is so so so small.

I've not finished anything for chemistry yet. I'm so ganna get it tomorrow. But then, i deserve the break these 2 days. It's worth it. Really enjoyed these 2 days without any homework. Felt like only half a day was over. Dam it.
I came to realize this recently. Playing wc3 with different groups of people brings different feelings and laughter.
It just isn't the same this time round. I miss last year. Despite only a few people, but it was, no, it is, damn fun :D

I got so many words unsaid & it really is tough to balance it all in my life. Sucks to be me. FML, Emily would say. Despite saying that unpredictable things are enjoyable, sometimes
I just wish things were crystal clear.
I'm not asking for it to have a nice ending neither am i asking for it to turn out the way i wanted.
Alot of things are on my mind lately, but i'll probably make do with them, period.

Byeee ;D



Live ;D