|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Tuesday, March 16, 2010; ( 8:06 PM )
Physics was very depressing today. I'm over it. I shall enjoy myself throughly this whole week before i start mugging & this time i really mean mug! After feeling what i felt for common test, no way am i ganna let the feeling come back to me. Again. Met up with victor and emily today! Together with Eileen. It's been a long time since we met up, together as the 4 B's. Really enjoyed despite not being able to have htht talks at vivo rooftop. Well, we can always do that some other day. I mean it. Ben and jerry was cool, white dog was BEST. I mean look, the 13 bucks was definitely worth it. The cream of chicken was the best i ever tasted. You can check my tastebuds if you don't believe. ;D Well, i'm kinda looking forward to camp on friday. Cannot wait for bbq + nightwalk that's happening. Awesome much. Friday please come. Next monday, please go. Alright, shall stop. Time to watch some moviesss. I've got some very songs. Shall put them in my phone soon. ;D Why dose it feel nothing has changed. Screw changes. Bye ;D
|