|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Wednesday, March 24, 2010; ( 8:23 PM )
It feels like ages since i blogged when i only did it like 3 days ago. I've gotten back all my results for the common test and i'm not too satisfied with it. The only thing i was satisfied was, for my econs and general paper. Thanks huiyi :D Gp cause i was definitely able to pick out all the points for the summary and i finally know how to write a proper aq. I got an s for comprehension, something that is uncommon for me. Econs, despite getting way below my expectations of a B. I'm still happy overall. Why? I got a C for the 1st macroeconomics paper that i did! I told Eileen that we are going to do the other question. Meaning if market failure (which is kinda boring in a way) comes out, we'll do the other one & this time round happens to be an ADAS question and Keneysian. Though i totally din expect keneys theory to come out. I'm glad i could do the keneysian one despite not learning that of bop and inflation, thus, unable to score above 8. But i'm glad. Another essay to refer to when revising. Maths, physics and chemistry was disappointing. Just, disappointing. I could have done way better. I've been rather moodless because of this. Damn it. I kinda dun have anybody to blame. The amount of effort i put in is not sufficient to get that C B or A. It's more of a like, effort just to pass the paper only. I mean, who in the world will go to a bbq party and have supper till 1am and the next day celebrate a friends birthday till 11+, when next day is common test. Though i dun regret going out, cause it's freaking fun Fun outweighs everything in my life. LOL My target for mid years, straight D's. That will be 50 points, + a maximum of 10 points. Not + , -. Stupid bimbo cursing me today. Grr. Tomorrow's sr olympics shooting and other events. I predict my bag will be damn heavy tomorrow. It's Boon Han's birthday too! Tou Pok + Birthday song. Owned. HAHAHA. Bye ;D
|