ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Saturday, March 13, 2010; ( 10:29 PM )

The image on the mirror isn't you
It's a reflection
Probably more than that,
Definitely, a reflection of your life.

Common test did not go the way exactly how i wanted it to go. Everyday was just super depressing and it gets worst as the days goes by. Being super happy on tuesday, everything suddenly start going wrong from that day onwards.
Chemistry was bad, careless mistakes.
Maths was super tough.
Physics was no better.

I never ever want to experience the feeling of having 0 content and entering the exam hall anymore.
This is something i should not be doing at this point in time.It's a harsh feeling and it sets me thinking what was i doing the previous days. What was i doing the entire term. Dreaming and playing my life away?
Shannon Teo, wake up. It's time to start mugging.
Say what you want,
but 'A' levels is top priority, period.

But here's the thing. I din really felt sad or anything after the papers. You know why! Cause when you come out, everybody will be laughing and shaking their heads. Cursing and swearing, confirm fail that kind. Then you know you'll one of them. Suddenly, it ain't that bad anymore, cause people are with you. LOL

Suki sushi was awesome. Thanks Briana for planning it. Appreciate it alot! Tongkut tongkut. Best game every played.
Next time if we eat buffet until full alr, call some fruits. Play tongkuk, loser eat. Good idea :D

I enjoyed going shooting on Friday, particularly, last training. It felt different when we all laugh together as a cca, when we all gather to witness embarrassing moments, clapping and laughing our heads off. It felt great, it feels as if everything about common test was thrown away. I cannot describe it, it's something, really different.
I'm glad, i experienced it.
I never want to forget that. Makes me feel like i was in secondary school, where every cca training, rehersal was crazy and high. Insane and loud.

Meeting went superbly successful i must say and dinner after that was great. Laughed and was super shocked.
Who in the world will freaking buy,
30 markers of different colour, 1 pen of each colour type for the 0.38 pen, spending a fortune of their money on PENS etc etc
Oh i have a friend like that. Likee, what the toot! HAHAHA.

IW was kinda being of a bitch yesterday.
Shannon : What's FML?
Emily: FML = fuck my life, but since you dunno what's fml, then fyl lor. FYL = fuck your life.
Emily: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Emily: funny to the max
Emily: HAHAHAHAHA.
Ohhhhhhhhhh, wonderful friend i have. It's really damn funny. Gosh\

2s16 dota game yesterday. Bonding ah, through games. Though was super tired. I'm still glad that part my skills remained intact, i guess i haven lost touch, yet. It's great to play a game or too with people. Can talk more and know about each other. Great :D

Pooled with the guys just now. 5 straight hours at the table, resting only 15mins. Mindfuck sia! Super super tired. Especially with only 5 hours of sleep the previous day. Nus open house was kinda cool today. The 1 hour bus ride on 74 was crap.
My ass almost cracked.

I thought about alot of things on the way home from Kovan:

1) I haven't been spending alot of time catching up with friends & i dun really like hi-bye kinda friends. I should start picking up the phone and sms them. Somehow, my life feels incomplete without them. Soooo touched right? I know.
Despite that, i really appreciate the efforts that my friends put to maintain this friendship. I'll try to do the same, but forgive me if i never contact you for a long time.
I'm just super exhausted, but hey, you're still remembered. I still miss you people sometimes ya know! :D.

2) About what meiying said. Sometimes i just find it weird that certain things happen around me as the clock ticks. Coincidence is when it's only 1 or 2 times, but i'm sure things that keep on happening which reminds me of the past isn't called coincidence ? More of a fate kinda thing. And it's happening to me this whole week. Dejavu? Probably not.

3) Respect. I really respect those cleaners who work day in night out to keep our environment clean an hygienic. Despite often being discriminated because they have an awful smell with them. I salute them. Without them, i'm sure everyday will be like a slum. I really appreciate it alot & i'll always make an effort to smile when i see aunties and uncles i know. It may be small, but a smile goes a longgggg way!

4) Just, reflecting on my life & smiling like a retard. Cause though common test suck, this week was fun. No, is still fun. There's still tomorrow and 1 more hour. Despite me not knowing what to do tomorrow. Who knows, something fun may happen ;D.

Oh, last thing

FELLOW TEO GOT A SHOCKING FETISH OF PENS.
32 POINTER A.K.A 69 POINTER GOT FETISH FOR ANIMALS.

Walaoo, why my shooting people like that. Depression. Dies. HAHAHA
Bye ;D



Live ;D