|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Sunday, March 21, 2010; ( 7:25 PM )
I think i enjoyed these 4 days the best. Thursday all the way to Sunday. They make my March holidays so much more wonderful. Though i know that there is ALOT of homework infront of me which i haven even touch yet, it feels worthwhile, cause the benefits of these 4 days far outweighs the cost of these 4 days. No market failure. HAHAHA. Thursday - Marriage of BoonHan & JunZhe. I forgot who ask me to type this when i blog. I think it was sarah? Ain't very sure. Before going over junzhe's house, went for training. It's either i'm super tired or something lah, din really shot very well. Went over to jz's house, mahjong for awhile then played asshole taiti. But it wasn't as hiong as chinese new year. Probably cause the feel wasn't there. I told jz that it was boonhan's birthday and we celebrating it for him at his house. I told boonhan it was jz birthday and we celebrating for him at his house. When jac brought in the cake, you should see their reaction. LOL. I think fb has it. We made a mess of jz house with the foam and cans, but it was fun & we helped in the clean up. Ate the cake, and duh, obviously played with the cake. We officially facial-ize boonhan's leg and face, jz has his face smashed also. But wasn't that bad. Aint' we so nice. :D. Thought they just needed to wash their faces and hands and legs after that ;D Shall not talk about what they did to me. Damn it. Hahaha Went down after that, cab home. Tou pok-ed boonhan and jz. Then again, fb got video. Super awesome max. Thanks Nina for getting the cake & Aaron for getting the party poopers! Thanks Junzhe for lending us his place to celebrate both their birthdays! :D Friday - Sunday - Shooting camp 2010 If i were to sum up this camp in just a few words. I think the word will be. Fantastic Despite some problems here and there, it is those problems that makes the camp so fun & that we will remember it when we leaving the team. Friday, jc1's played games all the way and jc2's had their fortnight shoot. I FINALLY HIT 500+ AFTER SO MANY SHOOTS. I may not mean much to you all, but it certainly does to me. Cause in the p rally, one of my goals was to hit 500 in the last fortnight and i actually made it. Thinking back about it, i still cannot forget the feeling i had when fellow teo told me i got a 91 for the first series. BBQ was all the more awesome. 5 portable pits to bbq. Took only a mere 2 hours to finish 300 dollars worth of food. Cleaning was a pain. Dun remind me about it. Jc2's played captains ball after bbq. I think it was the best out of the whole day. We were practically screaming and shouting throughout the whole 1 hours we played. Midnight somemore, so we cannot see the ball, adds to the fun. :D Thank choir for all the food! We managed to finish... some. Hahahaha Talk with fellow teo failed on both days. Damn Saturday - Jc1's training, Jc2's mugging. Nothing much to say from 8am - 4pm. Saw the bitches in school and talked to them for awhile before going back to play cards. Water games was awesome. Everybody was wet. And i mean literally wet. From top to toe. We spam water like nobody's business. It started with throwing water in pails as the surprise. An impromptu decision and it worked. We did it twice, though the second was kinda unsuccessful. Waterbombs were kinda limited. I think we are all sadist, enjoy see-ing people being thrown and getting wet. Hahaha. Break for dinner. Then had Night Walk. I think, it definitely went well. The jc1's were spooked out and we had fun scaring them also. This was the highlight of the whole camp and i think it went really well. Really really well. :D Walk till 12+ before bathing. Seniors slept at 3+, though some at 4+. It was a nice sleep. First time i slept till 8+ in my sleeping bag without opening my eyes. Sunday They watched movie, we had a mass debrief, breakfast was great thanks to seniors who came back, phototaking was memorable. It felt kinda sad that camp was over too, that kind of "Eh, camp's over. It was very fun while it lasted, back to reality, back to lectures & tutorials." I shall go do my work before it's too late. That practically sums up my whole 4 days. It was a unique experience for me & i guess it will be for all those who were actively involved in the planning. The painstaking need to do up the proposal, brainstorming for games and making the nightwalk scary and stuff. It took everyone & everyone did a great job at it. I just want to tell all the jc2's, thanks for all the help that you all did. Be it one way or another. Be it sometimes we dun like to do it but we dun have a choice. It was really heartwarming to see (Guo/Jia) Hao & his team doing the nightwalk from 7pm - 11pm. They were non-stop calling each other, running over the whole route to ensure everything was fine. Nightwalk will never be the same without them. :D I really appreciate what Alisa & Martin did for the food crisis during the 2nd day before the nightwalk. It was really very hard to think of a solution but i think they did it after much consideration. it was nice to see them going all out to make sure that everyone gets their food and no one is left a hungry person. Not forgetting all those who contributed in one way or another to ensure the camp went smoothly without much problems. The little things you did could most probably save us from a great deal of trouble unknowingly :D I'm ganna miss the camp alot. We had fun together, not as individuals but as a team. Shooting Team 2009 - Shoot for legacy. :D Bye ;D
|