|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Tuesday, February 9, 2010; ( 7:28 PM )
Help me leave behind some reason to be missed. School's been kinda great all this while. The college practically looks like a fish market now, with all the jc1's around the whole school. It isn't as empty as it used to be. Well, it's great. At least there's more vibrancy in srjc. ;D Yesterday was ok, make up lessons was very painful. That's about it. Gp compre test today, on gm crops. Hah! Lucky i took geography in secondary school. Wasn't that bad, i'm hoping for a pass. :D The last 15mins was extremely long. I think the tutors mistook the time. Lots of work to be done. I came to realize that we should read often. You'll never know when those information will be used, be it socially or academically. Chinese new year is just around the corner, I got my clothes, got my hair cut just now. By chinese new year it should have grown at least 1 cm. Cannot wait for all the goodies and going around to bai nian. Hohoho. It's a festive to celebrate before... Common test starts. Screw it. Ya know, i've got hell lots of things to say. But time isn't on my side. I guess, we've really moved on with our lives. It's sad, but it's a fact. Sigh Bye ;D
|