|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Friday, February 12, 2010; ( 10:12 PM )
![]() Cousins' wedding. I just sorta love this photo. It wasn't dark clouds when this was taking place. Good photoshop skills + Good pictures = TooGood a Picture Chinese new year celebration today was ok-ok only. Wasn't expecting the finale to be something like this. Compare this to Thanksgiving last year, it was totally a different experience / feeling. Maybe, it's just Chinese New Year Stayed back to go for chemistry make up lecture. I was telling Nina today, why and how did we become like that. Staying back for lectures when we can be somewhere around in Singapore except being in sr, doing our own stuff WHERE'S JC1 ? Screwed I feel myself slacking away these few days. Everybody's like studying already. Opening their books whenever they have free time or calling me out to study. Makes me feel super stressed whenever an unproductive day just goes by like that. Take for example today I went home, eat. Sleep throughout the whole day already. Woke up at 8pm There goes friday. Best of all, i got tons of homework left to do. And for cny, i got no time to do at all. Next week is ganna be superrr screwed for me. Dang. I cannot wait for camp ya know. Last week of the march holidays. It's nice to work with people that i can talk with. Makes things more efficient ---> increase in productive capacity ---> .... ---> LRAS curve shift to the right. (Cheena's ganna say i'm an econs freak. Assssshole) I got a freaking nice Friend! Let me introduce you to him. Freaking hp said this. "Eyes kana blinded, i feel so damn bastard. Yet, towards u, it feels like nothing. LOL. HAHAHA" Friends like this are hard to find in this age eh? Totally agree. Fuck you hp. :D Stfu (: & he said my blog song's is nice. Now i gotta change. I take it as an insult to me. I dun wanna have the same taste as him. ;D Oh here's another one! Freaking fellow teo sms-es are predictable. "Lol!! Hahaha!! Fuck u!! Lol XD hahaha. (7 words later ). XD Hahaha. Sometimes it's 1 whole paragraphs of these words. Imagine how my inbox looks like. Ohhh, and i got rejected by Super-stressed-up laoahum 3-4 times in a row this week. My heart break already. Hahaha & this time more than a million pieces. A million x 4. 4 Million pieces. HAHAHA Cheena still owes me Dinner. Not good to owe over new year you know! HAHAHA. I got this friend who starts with the word "fuck" infront and ends with the word "fuck" or "what the fuck" at then end of the sentence. She claims that i influence her to swear. But that isn't true. Swearing IS your natural talent bitch. It beats econs, hands down eyes closed. HAHA And you cannot snap your fingers. Dun ever snap it again. HAHAHA Well, i shall not talk about bimbo. She's practically the joke everyday in school. Lao ____ ___. HAHA Kay, this one headlines MET BIGFLIRT ON THURSDAY. If you're reading this, here's our analogy of your mind before you die. Cause ya know, they say images of your life will flash past you when you die. This is how it goes: GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS SHANNON EMILY EILEEN GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS SHANNON EILEEN EMILY GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS EILEEN EMILY SHANNON GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS. HAHAHAHA & although tan qian shang gan qing but... You still owe boon 10 bucks. I feel such a bastard for exposing people's jokes. But then again. These are the things that make my life so freaking enjoyable. These are the things that when things dun go the way i want it to be or when i'm practically screwed up, I have something that will brighten my day. Hohoho Thanks. Bye ;D
|