|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Tuesday, February 16, 2010; ( 10:08 PM )
![]() Chu 3 is awesome. Buffet at melody's house was great. The food was so much better than last years one. Support Neo Garden people! ;D 21 with super high people is dam fun. & i haven get to hwee teng who cheat me out of me 3 three sweets for her triple 7. And there i was thinking she REALLY got triple 7. Wah thanks man. Pengjie to sengchoon's house. Poker chips to coins. It dosen't hurt to gamble a little during Chinese New Year. That's what the festive is for. And i totally agree with Sihui, we only see each other 1 time each year. So.. see you next year! LOL On the screwed up note, I've none done ALOT of homework. And it's kinda late now. I'm so ganna get screwed tomorrow. I hate it when there are so many things to be done and yet i'm not doing it. Or i'm doing it, but there's a lack of time. I especially dreaded the longggg walk from the busstop to my house. Maybe many things were on my mind, and one of the worst things that was on it is... School's starting tomorrow. No more fun. !@#$%^&*() I dun really like laughing my way through sometimes. It's... Not a nice feeling. Bye ;D
|