|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Friday, January 15, 2010; ( 8:59 PM )
When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left I like to end off Fridays' with a good note and lots of laughter. It makes me feel that the whole week I spent in school was worth it and that it wasn't just all about studying, but laughter and sharing all things on Earth also plays an important role in being in a junior college. And that's why, i like school. Despite having to go back for tests on econs tomorrow and games "oral presentation" the next Saturday. That means see-ing cheena next sat. Powerpack impromptu team already lah! LOL School today went well. Had lunch with the class and somehow there was sorta a bonding there. Went up later to find s18, ahhhhhhhh. Laugh alot, talk alot. I think i enjoy breaks the most. It's like putting a bird in a cage for ages and finally releasing it to the open air. Freedom of speech was certainly present together with s18. Gp sorta open my eyes today. I wasn't really going to fall asleep, which was kinda of a miracle. & I REALISED SOMETHING TODAY! Bimbo's eyes are dam small in class ( sleep ) BUT dam big outside class ( bimbo ). I bet bitch will definitely agree with me on this... er... FACT. After 3.30pm, which is after school, is the best time of my entire week man! I used to dread cca's because they are such a pain in the ass. But it felt different during the last few trainings. Many things affected it. It goes back to the oldddd quote "change is the only constant" Shoot 1st detail using another gun and i LOVE that gun like, more than doing my homework. Apparently homework is my benchmark to grade things, so actually, everything is best. LOL. No but really, the grouping was so nice, i felt so at ease raising my gun to an appropriate height & the shots were all so nice. Went walking around the school and off to coffeeshop / waffle nearby out school. Best, awesome, shiok to the core, to the max, to the center of gravity, to everything positive you can think off. Phoenix and the Whale. WTHH. LOL I think Fellow Teo rocks today. Suddenly, besides all the "fuck you" and stuff, her words kinda enlighten me today. Thank you. Like really, you put something that was on my mind for so long, into such perfect and suiting words. That was exactly how i feel. SO perhaps, one day, maybe just today, she isn't that screwed up. HAHAHA. I feel super enthu for camp now. S-U-P-E-R. Havoc + Chit chat = Favorite. So i shall go study and read up abit for my econs now in view of tomorrow's test. At least i'll have something to write and learn after that. Top student in science stream already. LOL That reminds me, desiree next top student in arts stream already. Right... HAHAHA. Bye ;D
|