|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Tuesday, January 5, 2010; ( 12:38 AM )
Reminiscence Went to play pool today, despite me being very lazy to get out of house Yes i know, i'm suppose to be doing my econs essay, busy writing it like nobody's business. But as you can see, i'm kinda lazy now. It's 2am now and afking. Guess i shall come and blog for a little while. School's reopened today and sister's back to school. Morning's are ganna be such a dull for me. No, actually, afternoon. I practically slept through every morning. Schools ganna start next week, exactly today man. I cannot start imagining the tons of homework i'm about to do and stuff. Yess, I've played enough, who wouldn't want to play a little more? ;D I shall go grab a book and read. It's kinda sickening to be studying early in the morning. There's some meeting tomorrow, there goes 1 day of mine. I felt so much better after saying it out. It's still there afterall. Bye ;D |