ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Friday, January 29, 2010; ( 11:18 PM )

Today is one of the highlights of the week.
HIGH LIGHTS.

School as per normal, went down to the range with sigit during lunch to do the finishing touches ont he sr shooting board. Mann, the location that we had this year was like very out of the way lah. Like not many people know where is shooting booth and how to sign up like that.
Yucks, disgusting.

After school, met the rest of the planning people and started setting up the booth. I admit, it was kinda boring while settling up the booth. It's like, very anti climax. Bought a burger to kill the hunger.
When the jc1's release, and fellow teo finally dropped from the sky to the ground and become human again. Hahahaha, the fun started.

I think we practically went around the whole area screaming and shouting like nobody's business. There was odac, runners, band and a whole lot of people screaming. The atmosphere was electrifying. Amazing ;D.
Caught some sengkang people walking around and drag them over to join shooting.
It's a nice feeling when you dun know them, but they know you. Simply because they say,
"I see your face in Sengkang before"
It's really very heartwarming. Makes me feel i'm still part of sengkang.
It ain't the best school, but it has the best people inside ;D

OHOHOHOHOH, and junzhe was dam cool that day. ODAC SHOOTING ODAC SHOOTING ODAC SHOOTING ODAC SHOOTING. Hahahaha. I dunno how long it has been since we last shouted.
Iw also, but when i said shooting, she said fuck you, loudly in front of the jc1's. Bad role model. Sad to the max please. HAHAHAHA.

After school, met the bimbo and bitch for dinner at Sengkang Square! Ah, they actually believed that i got a curfew at 9pm & laughed their heads off in school.
Funny, joke, gag or what? LOL.
Atmosphere wasn't right because the shops were playing chinese new year songs. We ate and had a small talk after that. No, actually it's one of the most productive talk since a long time ago.

I guess, i should spent quality time with my family.
I felt guilty after talking to them. Though bimbo felt worst and bitch was, just a bitch. HAHAHA.

I took 156 and alighted at the usual busstop i used to alight when i was still in skss. Lots of things have changed. The overhead bridge now has shelter across it, the tree was missing from the huge patch of grass. But the feelings remained the same. It felt nice. I remembered the full rainbow last year.
I stood at the overhead bridge for quite some time. I guess, reflections alone, outside, at the overhead-bridge is possible.
Pleasure of a silent night.
I

Oh, and i was supposed to post this up. Wait, copy and paste easier.
Dang, can't copy and paste. Anyway,
It's said that when you die, images of your life will flash though your mind. We all see different things, but it's easy to predict what bimbo sees.
Oh crap, i realize i cannot post. Fuck!
Gah shua, anti climax. Bang wall and die. Joke please.

Bye ;D




Live ;D