ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Sunday, January 10, 2010; ( 8:54 PM )

School's starting tomorrow and I dun feel enthu about it, somehow.
It feels different and wierd going to school again, after such a long holiday
Everything's ganna sort of restart;
you meet new friends, new teachers, new topics and more things to remember.
More tests, more stress, more no life.

At least jc1 wasn't that bad,
There was still freedom to breathe.

But really, i think i truly truly enjoyed the holidays alot. Much more than all my previous years as a matter of fact. I've really grown, learned how to take things as it comes and stop procrastinating all the time.

Going to the States was exceptionally fun. Riding the 720degrees rollar coaster without any mental preparation, shopping for new clothes and other kinds of combination to wear out, see-ing all sorts of different things. It also got me closer to my family and relatives. So i'm really thankful i went for that trip.
I guess global perspective sort of gets into you when you travel every year.
Different culture, different practices.
Kinda cool how human got all sorts of different 'rules' to follow.

Time management is kinda vital during the whole my december holidays. I guess i really din manage it well, with all sorts of homework and stuff waiting to be completed towards the end of the holidays.
But hey, it's always been like that every year.
it's different this year, really. No time management = die. Got time management = survive.
It's either of those two choices.

Meeting new friends.
Shooting chalet was really awesome. There were like, 3/4 of the people i dun even know, never seen their faces, never even heard of their names. But somehow, being part of the organizer, you gotta start discussing with unknown people. Working with new people, it's been ages since i last worked with unknown people. I learned alot from that.

Keeping in contact.
It's kinda great how during this whole year and after the holidays, i still manage to somehow, keep in contact with some long lost friends and also secondary school ones. Sengchoon, melody, pengjie and the rest. Even eileen, whose like 24/7 not available and Emily, whose like 24/7 scolding vulgarities or victor whose like 24/7 at starbucks flirting. LOL, it really feels great when we sms or talk, and it's still all the same. It's a great feeling because despite change being the only constant, changes for the better there were.
That aside, i still have my 3 awesome friends, getting all high and crazy. What more can i expect of these holidays if all these things were still intact?

I gained and i lost.
I lost quite a great deal this holiday actually. Well, it's kinda my bad. But you know, it's times like these when one really knows who are genuinely concern for you and will take initiatives to even ask Are you ok or How are you. It's nothing much to them, but it means alot to me. So yeaa, i dunno how i should ever repay that.

Friends
These holidays really kinda bonded me with the guys in 1s18, at least i knew some of them better. Playing pool, talking till late at night, playing games that are kinda retarded but it's fun when we all do it together. Laughing at each other when someone makes a mistake. I guess, without them, my midnights in my holidays will be super boring!

Myself
I learnt to start picking up the habit of reading a book. I learnt to talk nicely to my family member more often now. I learnt how to control my temper, i learnt how to observe things and practice it in everyday life. I learnt how friends are so important to me, i learnt to break ice by talking. I learnt to ask. On top of all, i learnt more about myself.

That, well, almost summaries up my holidays in 2009.
It's over, pain in the ass lessons are gonna start after tomorrow.
There's cca too.
Dam

Bye Holidays! ;D
Hi College.



Live ;D