ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Wednesday, January 20, 2010; ( 8:39 PM )

School was pretty alright yesterday and today
I like it when i understand what tutorials are actually going through.
And i hate it when i dun get a single thing the tutor is talking about. Makes me feel stupid, makes me feel kind of stressed out in a way.

I survived a 2 hour chemistry lessons today !@#$%^&*(. And understood everything about it. I feel so awesome super duber shiok now.
Next week ionic eqm test, A A A, come on, give me an A for my first lecture test unlike last year where i just luckily passed.
(This is just to stress Nina up)

I was telling jun zhe after my cca today that i super long never talk and chit chat about anything under the earth with them and some other people already. I think i should staying back in school.
Well, not only to chit chat, more of doing homework actually.
But somehow or rather, this crazy thought of sort of being able to talk more rather than staying at home is better and facilitates my studying. The temptation to sleep at home is great.
Also also, i shall make a vow to myself, i WILL not sleep early everyday already.
Well, not at 10pm at least. LOL

Cherish.
Is a word that everybody knows, acknowledges the meaning, say to do so, but to no avail.

I've met quite a lot of people in my life. Some that come and go, some that is just hello and bye bye. Some who are really great friends of mine. We know what's going on in each other's life cause we talk very often. We try to make connections of their words to what our own current situation is like.

We all have our own problems, our own burduns to carry and things we need to get it done asap. We have our ku zhong, things we cannot forget. Values that we hold dear to us. We share our problems, to ease the stiffness and stuffy-ness we feel inside. & i agree that it actually is much better after saying it out.
It's kind of a worst thing, when we know that we have very limited options to do something, and chances of it coming to reality is low. But then again,
The truth always hurts.

I realized quite a number of things from today's cca. Not shooting. Speaking of shooting. I super love shooting now. S-U-P-E-R. My shots are improving like mad because of the new guns and so many events are coming up now. ;D

So as i was saying, i was hearing about some stuff from some guy today. It's kinda better not to say anything & it really sort of reflected my when i was still young. (I'm still young now idiots). ;D
But really, it made me felt i'm actually very blessed and that i've really got the best out of two worlds already. And yet, and yet! I actually let it slip out of hand. I guess we are only reminded of stuffs when things had already happened & it sucks when I realized after that, that i'm already fucking lucky.
Sigh, i ain't sad. I'm in actual fact, very thankful to him. Thanks bro.

Time to do some work. Have yet to revise.
Fuck you @ LeeChek and Mavis. Really. Sum up or your 'fuck you's' at me = your 1lr4 / l1r5 grade for o lvls. HAHA.
Before i forget,

DESIREE YOU BETTER @#$%^&*() GET TOP STUDENT FOR ARTS YOU CHEENA ASS. LOL.
Touched or what? HAHAHAHA

Bye ;D



Live ;D