|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Wednesday, January 13, 2010; ( 7:55 PM )
I'm very thirsty but i'm lazy to get water to quench it. Shall finish posting first. ;D Outdoor pe was great. Nooo, waking up so late in the morning felt even better. It's the best lah. I din know that 109 reach all the way to pasir park that area, made me felt like an idiot when i changed bus at mjc and alighted at the same exact spot where 109 can initially brought me there. It did not felt so bad walking to whitesands. Met up with the class, walked all the way to pasir ris park. Got 4 games, kinda fun. I think the last game was the best, though i din really played it cause i was kinda switch off already, so went to help mend the stations. There were extra players anyway so.. :D It was fun while it lasted. I cannot imagine the minimum amount of days we have to enjoy days like today. Din join the class to eat at mac. Kinda anti-climax, but come-on, eating with bitch and bigflirt together with snowman and bimbo was super fun and enjoyable too. I think impromptu meetings are so much better than our 'cursed' meetings. Had pepper lunch, talked awhile before going home. I have a 100 word reflection waiting for me and 2 more questions of chemistry. I felt so retarded, cause i actually had my chemistry holiday homework that day, but it was covered with other stuff and thus, could not find it. Shit, i have a 100 word reflection and 2 more questions to be completed for nothing. Gahh, extra practice extra practice. ~ I should open up more. Kinda feel detached from the class. Byee ;D
|