ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Friday, January 8, 2010; ( 7:59 PM )

I...
Finshed...
My econs tutorial!

But i still feel not so smart somehow. I just felt like i was writing rubbish for the past 3 hours. It makes sense at 5.32pm but at 6.32pm, you're realise,
Hey! This doesn't make sense at all!
Which kinda suck, because there is nobody to ask and school reopening is in another 2 days time
By then, I would have practically forgotten everything that i wanted to ask already.
Screw ad/as.

Woke up in the morning and went to school for shooting. It's been idk how long since i last touch the gun already. It always felt somehow heavier everytime i hold it up. I should have gone there super much much earlier, at least can chit chat with fellow teo. She had to leave soon after I arrived, which kinda suck! Cause nobody to talk.

But then, i was wrong. There was Alger. Actually, despite him always being bullied, he's actually a really nice nice guy to talk to. Throughout that whole 1 hour, i think i was practically talking and shooting at the same time.
Best part, my shots wun affected. Which means, i'm relaxed enough talking to him.
Makes me feel...
That i should treasure my family more. Alot more.

Saw the ogl's camp. Makes me felt like going, but i guess lao tian ye dosen't want me to go. Game facil Shannon, game facil. Sigh
Back home, finished my econs. Tomorrow's another regular Saturday doing ionic equilibrium and integration. Screw the buffer thingy. One whole chunk of question. I wish tomorrow, MOE will just come and say
Buffer is removed from the A level syllabus. I'll be so thankful to them.
I hope i can finsh everything by tomorrow. I kinda dun want to touch my work on a Sunday. Especially when the next day,
School reopens~

Went down for dinner at around 8+ with ______. Idk whether i can mention her name. LOL. Really missed the fish and chips there and i realized i should have called chicken chop, cause i want the mash potatoes! Danggg.
I enjoy walking these days. The best part; i dun sweat or feel any ache after that. :D

Megaupload really pissed me off when i dun have a premium account with me. Takes ages to get my download started. Argg. I want my movies. Shit!

Oh, I'm supposed to do a quiz from IW. Shall go do it now. Hohoho
I just remembered IW telling me the wtfbbq joke.
IW : WTFBBQ
Me : Why you put wtfbbq mann!
IW : idk, my poly friends always tell me wtfbbq, then i'll be thinking why in the world will they want to bbq me?
Dam it. I laugh at this mann. You win, hand's down. LOL

JUN ZHE IS DAM SCREW UP TODAY. WTF. LOL

Bye ;D



Live ;D