|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Sunday, January 17, 2010; ( 7:48 PM )
I need kit kat I need a break. I "wasted" my Sunday in a way. I din know that integration took up like half a day and i'm left with not much time to finish the rest of homework. I hate it when i need to rush. It becomes as if i do for the sake of finishing and not Understanding + Finishing. It's just one of those days you feel as if everything just goes wrong. It feels as if something is stuck with you, giving those very weird vibes. I dun really know how to explain it, i guess huiyi should understand this feeling. Somehow, i got so many things to do, so many things to say. If homework was a minimum today, perhaps i'll be taking time out to do some things more constructive and enriching of some sort. School's like somehow, screwed up for me, period. I guess we never know how to cherish things until they are really gone. And even so, you somehow vowed that you will cherish things more, technically, that should be the way. But it's not like a skill, overnight you learn it, and after that it comes naturally to you. I constantly tried to remind myself, that, hey, these things and people are really very important in my life & i must treasure and cherish it as long as they are still here. But i tend to forget because of everyday's work. And that's how regrets were born. It sucks when i go to places that has lots of memories, that appear so significant now. But when it was there, before time, when it was happening. We somehow take things for granted. Only when we lose, we remembered, we realize, we cherished. Only when we lose, we grow up, painfully. I miss the beach at east coast. I feel like sitting by the breakwater for a long long time. Takes me away from reality. I feel super heavy today & the week's ganna start again. Everybody's moving on, but i'm still stuck here. Bye.
|