ME!

SHANNON !
13/07/92 and 23
Ex-rosythian, ex-sky, ex-srjcian, NSmen, FASS!
ILOVEMYLIFE!
theGeography
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2012
December 2012
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
May 2015
June 2015
August 2015
September 2015
October 2015


theCredits
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver
Hoster - Photobucket


 
Friday, January 22, 2010; ( 9:49 PM )

I din shoot very well today
I should be the one feeling sad all this while
Well, i guess i'm just kinda happy go lucky. Somehow, i know i wun make it to get the cylinder guns. it's kinda not good to think in that way. Personal commitment, take each training much more seriously.
Camp aspire make up or not?

Normal school day. Typical teenager studying everyday. Maths tutorials these days are really thought provoking. I like it, makes me step out of my comfort zone and start thinking more. Should do that more often ;D.
Econs, General paper, chemistry lecture. Nothing particular interesting about it.
Econs, IW was hilarious.

Speaking of IW. Was on the phone just now, and was talking about the white shirt. I said the white shirt cost 7dollars. She innocently said, so cheap ar? I thought it was 15 dollars.
I said, for me 7 dollars, cause it's directly from the supplier. For you, it's 15 dollars, cause it needs to go through much alterations before you can wear it. LOL.
Conclusion, IW width is disproportionate to her length. HAHAHA. WTF.

Dinner with awesome fellow teo. She's kinda screwed up at times but nevertheless, she's an awesome person. I cannot believe i just said that.
Back to school to find s18 classmates. I spent 25mins explaining to lmy an integration question. I bet she will forever remember the 2 alphabets
dx
HAHAHA.

Uhhh, i suddenly thought of what to buy for bimbo for birthday already. A bottle of toothpicks. To keep her eyes open.
So i have toothpicks, screwdriver and thongs on my birthday list now. Condom for jz too.
Alright, i should sleep. Gotta study through the weekends. Shannon is Hardworking. Cheers!

Bye ;D



Live ;D