|
ME!
theGeography
theCredits
|
Thursday, January 28, 2010; ( 10:13 PM )
Hi! I shall like start posting from that day onwards, since i can still recall what i did on thursday School was as per normal. I think it's kinda true. Let x be my eyes on an average day In school, x/2 During breaks, x After school, x times 2 LIKE SERIOUSLY MAN. The shiokness of finishing school cannot be described by words. Though it means more homework and more schoolwork but! there's freedom to go anywhere and do whatever you want! How cool is that. ;D Met some very awesome people today. VERY AWESOME. People from the previous batch before me and andy. Awww, brings back so many memories. Went over to sengkang square to it. I think we are the nosiest down there already lah. We laughed, we did stupid things and ate like there's no tomorrow. I could practically feel the food in my throat i swear. It's been like a year since i last met the previous batch. Thanks to andy and kevin for that. Cheers! ;D Reached home, did my gp essay and part c of organic chemistry. And that reminds me, bimbo rather go msn, cough cough cough, than to do gp essay. cough cough cough. HAHAHA. Bye ;D
|